The Conference on Natural Language Processing (“Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache”, KONVENS) aims at offering a broad perspective on current research and developments within the interdisciplinary field of natural language processing. It allows researchers from all disciplines relevant to this field of research to present their work. Starting from 2019, KONVENS will take place annually.
The 15th KONVENS “Bridging the gap between NLP and human understanding” will take place October 9–11, 2019, at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany. The GermEval Workshop and a Statistics Tutorial will be held on the day before the conference, October 8.
2019-07-15: Submission deadline for papers to the main conference
- 2019-08-21: Notification of acceptance for papers
- 2019-08-31: End of early-bird registration
- 2019-09-15: Submission deadline for kaleidoscope abstracts
- 2019-09-22: Camera-ready papers due
- 2019-09-29: Camera-ready kaleidoscope abstracts due
- 2019-09-30: End of conference registration
- 2019-10-08: Pre-conference workshop & tutorial
- 2019-10-09 – 2019-10-11: Main conference