The Conference on Natural Language Processing (“Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache”, KONVENS) aims at offering a broad perspective on current research and developments within the interdisciplinary field of natural language processing. It allows researchers from all disciplines relevant to this field of research to present their work. Starting from 2019, KONVENS will take place annually.
The 15th KONVENS “Bridging the gap between NLP and human understanding” will take place October 9–11, 2019, at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany. Workshops, including GermEval, will be held on the day before the conference, October 8.
- 2019-04-28: Call for papers
- 2019-04-28: Call for tutorials and workshops
- 2019-05-26: Submission deadline for workshop and tutorial proposals
- 2019-05-31: Notification of acceptance for workshops and tutorials
- NEW: 2019-07-15: Submission deadline for papers to the main conference
- NEW: 2019-08-15: Notification of acceptance for papers
- 2019-09-15: Camera-ready papers due
- 2019-10-08: Pre-conference workshops
- 2019-10-09 – 2019-10-11: Main conference