- 2019-09-18: Submission of Kaleidoscope abstracts
- 2019-09-22: Camera-ready papers due
- 2019-09-30: Camera-ready kaleidoscope abstracts due
Submission of long and short papers is closed, but you can still submit a 2-page abstract for the kaleidoscope session (by e-mail).
We welcome two types of contributions for the call for papers:
- Full papers for oral presentation (8 pages plus references)
- Short papers for presentation as posters (4 pages plus references)
Reviews will be anonymous (double-blind). Conference languages are English and German.
Templates, including example files and detailed formatting instructions, are available for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word. Regardless of the system you use, submissions should always be made in PDF format. For the anonymous submission, please double-check that no personal information is retained in the PDF’s properties or metadata. For the camera-ready copy, use the same template but do not anonymize the paper.
If you have an option, we recommend that you use the LaTeX version.
Submissions must conform to the formatting guidelines given above, and must be made electronically through EasyChair.
Full and short papers (as well as accepted kaleidoscope abstracts) will be published on-line by GSCL.