The deadline for the paper submission has been extended:
- NEW: 2019-07-15: Submission deadline
- NEW: 2019-08-15: Notification of acceptance
- 2019-09-15: Camera-ready papers due
We welcome two types of contributions for the call for papers:
- Full papers for oral presentation (8 pages plus references)
- Short papers for presentation as posters (4 pages plus references)
Reviews will be anonymous (double-blind). Conference languages are English and German.
Templates, including example files and detailed formatting instructions, are available for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word. Regardless of the system you use, submissions should always be made in PDF format. For the anonymous submission, please double-check that no personal information is retained in the PDF’s properties or metadata.
If you have an option, we recommend that you use the LaTeX version.
Submissions must conform to the formatting guidelines given above, and must be made electronically through EasyChair.
Full and short papers will be published on-line by GSCL.